Ski New England With Port City Nissan
Winter is in full force and Port City Nissan couldn’t wait to hit the slopes. Whether you’re a bunny slope lover or black diamond pro, there’s a mountain in New England for you. Here are a couple of lists from Port City Nissan to help make your selection a little easier.
Overall Top Rated Mountains
- Okemo Mountain – A family oriented and operated resort in Ludlow, Vermont. Has the areas highest vertical drop with a trail network spanning five alpine areas. Trails are 31% beginners, 28% intermediate and 31% advanced. Freestylers will also love eight terrain parks and a Superpipe.
- Loon Mountain – Head to New Hampshire’s White Mountains to Lincoln for 370 skiable acres, 61 trails and 11 lifts. It’s home to 7 award-winning terrain parks, a top-notch snowboard and ski school as well as a 425 feet long super-pipe. Constant upkeep at this mountain.
- Killington Resort – It’s nicknamed “The Beast of the East” thanks to its 1,509 skiable acres. There’s an extensive train system across six mountains with 22 lifts and 140 trails. The diverse terrain is great for beginners to experts.
Top Rated Family Friendly Mountains
- Okemo Mountain – See above for info.
- Bretton Woods – The largest ski area in New Hampshire. This mountain offers riders and skiers long groomed trails with amazing views of the Presidential Range and Mt.Washington. It’s ranked one of the best resorts on the east coast with 102 trails and 10 lifts. It’s one of the only resorts to provide Nordic terrain lift service as well.
- Jiminy Peak – This is a self contained boarding and skiing resort in Hancock, MA. There’s a village center with shops, dining options and slope-side accommodations. It’s the only mountain resort in North America that makes their own energy through wind power! Advanced skiers will enjoy the high speed Berkshire Express to the summit and beginners can also take these slopes at their own pace.
Get Your Vehicle Snow Ready At Port City Nissan
Whether you have a SUV or sedan, Port City Nissan suggests bringing your vehicle into our Service Department for a check-up before heading to the mountains. Port City Nissan has technicians can make sure it’s ready for any unexpected snow storm. Don’t forget to stop by the Parts center to ask about roof racks for your equipment! Lastly, have fun and be safe on the slopes.